The main objective of the course is to prepare participants to be able to use cinema as a mean for offering exciting training activities for later life learners. By the end of the course participants will have a comprehensive understanding of the potential use and exploitation of the CINAGE package, which includes:
- Manual for Learners with information on the 6 training modules developed during the project;
- Guide for facilitators/trainers with tips on how to implement the proposed activities;
- Executive summaries on active ageing research and pilot actions already developed;
- List of the selected 6 European films demonstrating active ageing themes/competencies and supporting fact sheets;
- 12 CINAGE short films as DVD Pal including supporting fact sheets;
- 12 situations and strategies to cope with active ageing.